Monday, April 30, 2007

Hmmm....no idea what to call this post.....

Well, I hate trying each day to think of exciting new names for my thoughts. Might be why I don't even post every day!

So today I am still in MGRM. It has not taken the flight I thought it would yet. I'll wait patiently. I think it has much potential and when it does go, it will go big I think.

Today I hung out for 3 solid hours (only taking quick potty & coffee refill breaks) in Muddy's chat room. For those of you not following along....go to http://greenonthescreen.blogspot.com/ and up at top right..."Chat Room". It was a fun morning! I mostly watch and try to pay attention. This is a "market hours" type chat room and is for alerts mainly. Buy and sell. HOD (high of day). That kind of stuff. I rarely speak up as I'm so new to this game, but every now and then I get bold and offer something. Today in between watching the chat and my pee breaks, I was on stockcharts.com at the 52 week high scans and checking out the charts on Scottrade. I stumbled across a very fun chart for SWRI. I think when I found this one it was at 1.73 and I mentioned it to the chatting crew. It seemed to cause some excitement in the room and for the rest of the day it was a hot topic! It closed at 2.24 with a HOD at 2.25, gaining volume the entire way.

I, unfortunately, was not on the ride, but it was a positive experience nonetheless! I think I am "getting it" and once I learn to trust my instincts and use my hard learned knowledge, I might make some $ at this. In the meantime, I am getting some help from some friends (can people you barely even know be friends? I think they can!) and think I'll be on my way shortly.

I told K today that I am getting bored just watching and want to jump back in the game. Nothing against him or his stock picks but when I make money at this, I think I want the satisfaction of knowing I did it myself!! (okay, well, myself but with help!) So tomorrow I am going to watch the chat again and possibly participate and POSSIBLY make a trade. We will see! I feel much more educated then I was when I bought PRW, that is for sure!!! (and that one still could do something someday. Never say NEVER!) Bye!

No comments: