Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hmmm...what shall the title be???

What a challenge to think of a fresh and exciting title for these blog posts! I could just use the date I suppose.....I'll have to think about it.

Well, today CTLG was sold. 2215 shares at .84 (which I think is what it was bought at...)
And still have TNRI and it's not doing very well at all. I'm not sure what prompted this purchase or how K found it but he must have a good reason so I'll sit tight.
And he/we purchased 850 share of MGRM which looks like it might have some potential.Got in at 2.15 on some and 2.1499 on some of the rest.

K is still running my account. We have not had much communication the last 2 days. I need to see what his strategy is. Meanwhile, my strategy has been hanging out again in Muddy's chat room. I am learning quite a bit hanging out in there!!

I broke off into a private chat with Laura (I sound like I know these people, don't I?!) who really, really, really hooked me up in the short time we talked today! She gave me some tips and showed me some things in Scottrade that I am hugely excited by. And I thought I knew so much, a regular Miss Smarty Pants. Seems I was wrong! I have so much still to learn. THANK YOU LAURA!!!

So K still has the reigns on my trading account but once I gain a bit more confidence I will take them back. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Geez, I feel an E-Blush coming on!

Thanks M, enjoyed talking with you too. Believe me, I am no "master" trader. Just trying like you but a bit ahead on the learning curve since I have been with it longer. Hope to see you in chat next week.

Stock Gal said...

For sure I'll be there on Monday! And you did help me as the little things can be big things! Thanks for stopping by my blog too. Fun to have a visitor now and then!

THEMARKETGIRL said...

great blog...I am enjoying reading your comments.