Thursday, April 5, 2007

Two in a row!

Okay, everyone, try not to pass out but I'm posting two days in a row!!! Crazy, isn't it?! I know.

Well, the morning started out a bit frustrating. First of all, I got stopped out on my CYTR shares. Not a good way to start the day. BIOM actually had a slight gain so that one is good. PRW is flat. Blah!!! And NGEN closed out at 1.60 but it was a slow market day after all.

So my friend, the genius who is tackling the stock market like you would not believe, is going to help me a bit more. He has tried but alas, I'm very stubborn and like to do things MY WAY so he's had a hard time "guiding" me. He made me realize today that I am making some costly mistakes. For one thing, I am buying small lots of stocks, 300 here, 250 there, and I really need to put a big chunk into something that's on the way up, make my gain and get out fast. Do that over and over until I've built up my account and then I can start to add a bit more variety. Also, the sleeping in and missing the opening bell is probably not the best way to go about it either. And the fact I have to step away from my computer a few times a day is not helping much.

SOOOOOOOOoooooooo....I am giving my friend FULL control of my account to whip it into shape and I'm going to follow his every move and continue to learn. I know you will be wanting every detail so I'll still post here and you can follow along. No worries!

I'm going to do a bit of homework this weekend. My friend is into the Bio-Tech stocks and I found some great sites for breaking news:
http://news.biocompare.com/
http://biotech.seekingalpha.com/
http://www.genengnews.com/

So everyone enjoy your Good Friday and Easter weekend and I'll be back again soon!

1 comment:

StockRake said...

Keep at it.

I actually found your site because of a stock that I recently trader: RPTN.

I also saw you are in BIOM. I just repicked up shares of that myself on thursday. I've been in and out of it, but I think now its going to run. Good luck to both of us.

PS feel free to visit my stock blog:
http://www.stockrake.com