Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wednesday - EARLY...

Okay, first a clarification, Muddy-of the infamous Green on the Screen blog IS indeed a "him" if I can trust the internet, emails, people I don't know and most of all, my own instinct! No, really, a very nice guy at that. I visited his chat room briefly yesterday and then we exchanged a few emails and I have a feeling he will be very helpful if (okay, WHEN) I have questions.

I did some scanning last night and here is what I think I will watch today:
ONCY-good news in a presentation released on colon cancer
CPRX-this one looks like it could start going up soon
CKRH-Just had a MACD crossover and RSI is still under 70
AVNC-this one looks really good. Lots of insider purchasing
TTGL-can't remember why and I have to leave for work

So off to work I go.........I'd much rather be staying home and watching the market. I can only sneak peaks at work and then sit helpless for the most part unless I text my friend to get me in (or out!) of something. Have a super day everyone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup,I am a "he".

On my blog at the top right side there's a picture of Laura,myself and my 4 dogs.

I'm the BALD one :)