Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday before Saturday!

Ha! How's that for a catchy title?? I crack myself up sometimes....!

Okay, seriously, today in my trading account we sold TNRI at .20 (bought at .175) and still holding onto MRGM but this one should fly shortly. I have every confidence!! I mean, why wouldn't it?? Look at the news, the chart. Today's intraday chart shows quite a bit of consolidation. Look at the one minute chart. Look at the three day chart. Look at the GOOD NEWS on this one! Look at this article: http://www.pennysleuth.com/FieldReports/FirstPennyStockFortunes1.html

Okay, enough said. I'm in this one so I have a vested interest. It will go up. Once K gets my account back to where it started and maybe a bit higher, then I'm very anxious to try my hand at trading myself again and using some of Green on the Screen techniques and working with Laura too. They know what they are talking about. I let K take over when I was faltering and I feel bad taking it all back (yeah, it is MY money but still... he is good, he's made a bundle himself and I trust him). But I'm itching to try some action on my own again!!!

Today was Friday and I did not work but here is what takes up my entire day so I cannot even peak at the computer during market hours or even AFTER market hours. For the record, I'm married and mom to 2 (9 and 17). I work part time which means 2 days one week, 3 days the next week and back and forth. I job share. BUT I truly believe working part time is almost more work then if I worked full time. Here is WHY. When you work full time you and your full time working husband are equals. You split household chores 50/50 because you both work full time. Well if you work part-time then it's almost like you don't work (in your husbands eye's) but not only do you work but you are then responsible for like 90% of the household chores because you have SO MUCH TIME!!!! Of course you do!!!! (NOT).

Oh, and you only work part time so you can have plenty of time to be on the PTA board, help in the classroom, run your son's baseball teams website, show up for all your daughters tennis matches and your sons baseball games, have dinner ready and waiting for all children and full time working husband on most nights, help with homework, keep the entire house sparkling clean, grocery shop, run all the errands, take kids to any appts they may have, ........ !!! Oh, and I forgot, in between, I'm supposed to (and this is VERY important) keep myself looking hot and sexy for my full time working husband which means I have to find time to consistently work out, get my hair done, shop for cute clothes and basics like make-up and shampoo, get my upper lip waxed (yeah, whatever, most women must do this and if they are not doing it, they should!) and a zillion other things....to be a wonderful wife!

Holy smokes I rambled on! I am not sure if this blog is such a good idea. I'm not sure if it's really a stock market blog or a bitchy wife blog or maybe both??? Can it be both? It will depend on the day I guess.

Okay, well, this will be over and out for the weekend. We are doing a huge function tomorrow (wine touring all day and then big shin-dig at our house afterwards) and Sunday son is trying out for a tournament team and I have jewelry biz to tend to and then by the time Monday rolls around it will be stock market time again!!!! I can't wait! I bet, neither can you!!!!! Oh the suspense!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Chat room is rocking. We are waiting on you to get back in!

See ya Monday!