Monday, April 23, 2007

Monday Morning

I lied, it's not really "morning". It's 2:22 pm West Coast time. But there is a song that has that verse and I started singing it in my head so that is what I typed in!

Still holding TNRI which reached a HOD of .23 and had it reached .25 I might not be holding it any longer. But it is reaching new highs each day so we will see what tomorrow brings.

Also still holding CTLG and nothing exciting going on with that one.

I did get 3 free trades for referring a friend to Scottrade. Whoooo hoooo! That was nice :o)

I hung out in Muddy's chat room today and watched the action. I was quite impressed with this group! They were very on top of things. I will definitely pay them a visit daily and hopefully soon, I can contribute as well.

Not very much more to post today. I'm busy updating my jewelry site, Stones on String, so stop by if you need a sexy little gift for yourself or a special friend. Brand new designs hot off the press and more to come if I can drag my butt away from the computer for a bit. Is anyone else as addicted to the internet as I am? What did I do before this????? I can barely remember!

No comments: