Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tuesdays must be my thing....

Well, here it is, another Tuesday and I'm posting. I work part time and seem to have the most time to post or think about posting on Tuesdays. So let's get to it!

Okay, I took another online tutorial by Toni Turner yesterday which I found by linking to her site http://www.toniturner.com/ and then it links to http://www.realtick.com/ and the class was basically examples of her technical indicators that she uses to decide when a stock is a "buy". I took 2 pages of notes and she had great charts for visuals.

So yesterday my friend gives me some stock tips. One of those was RCAU and I watched it all day yesterday. It basically shot through the roof! So as part of my learning curve, I woke up this morning, jumped onto my streaming quotes screen and after seeing it was still climbing, I decided to buy some. Now, I only had a measly $140 or so in my trading account. Most of my $ is tied up in that damn PRW! And if I quit shopping I'd have a bit more to play around with, but any-hoo, I was able to buy 76 shares (whoooo hooo!!!) and then I sat and watched it some more!!

About RocketCity:
Rocket City Automotive Group, Inc. (PINK SHEETS:RCAU - News) was formed to acquire, manage supervise and operate corporations specializing in eBay, eBay Motors services, eCommerce, software development and retail automotive operations.
RocketCity holdings include IT Lagoon LLC, eAutoDrop, Inc. and CompleteAuto which functions as a certified solution provider for eBay Motors and offers proprietary software, personnel and design solutions to hundreds of automotive dealerships around the country.
RocketCity believes in the enormous growth opportunities in the $1 trillion dollar automotive retailing industry. The experienced management team will continue to execute strategic initiatives to maximize operations in this marketplace with their products and services. Visit them on the web at http://www.rocketcityauto.com/ to learn more.
Learn more about CompleteAuto by visiting:
http://www.completeauto.com/.

So I learned a few interesting things today. I learned that I do have what it takes to eventually make some money in the short term market. If I would have just put in $3000 today on RCAU, at several points in the day I could have easily made over $900. That will more then exceed my daily goal when I'm up and running.

The other thing I learned is that I NEED MORE MONEY TO PLAY AROUND WITH!!! This is crucial to my success. I get paid on Thursday from my other part-time job and we will see if I can get it into my trading account!!!

No comments: