Saturday, March 10, 2007

Weekend Update

Well, last week was not too exciting. We had a good day and then a couple ho-hum days. I did watch ITLI and it did drop back down but hard to say if it was due to poor market conditions or just a temporary pullback.


In the meantime, still trying to unload PRW. Watching and waiting for just the right moment. I think it may go back up on Monday.


I am reading my book every chance I get. Really trying to learn the Candlesticks and what they mean. While searching around online last night I found a stock that interests me a little bit - SWEB:


Stockgroup Information Systems: Company Report
Suite 500750 West Pender StreetVancouver BC V6C 2T7
Phone: 604-3310995
Fax: 604-3311194
http://www.stockgroup.com


Industry : Business Software & Services
Employees : 49
Exchange : OTC BB


Stockgroup Information Systems, Inc. (Stockgroup) is a financial media and technology company. The Company licenses financial market data, content and software applications, which its customers use on their Websites. It also operates StockHouse.com and StockHouse.ca, two Websites that provide free stock quotes, market prices and investor financial message boards for major financial markets. It also provides advertising services to stock companies. In February 2007, the Company completed the acquisition of the Mobile Finance Division of TeleCommunication Systems, Inc., a provider of wireless data solutions.

So on Barchart.com it is rated as a 100% BUY right now. The chart looks good, I think. From the little I have learned so far on charts which to be honest, still leaves a lot more to learn! But here is what I see:


Does this look good? Anyone who can help me, it would be much appreciated!

Until Monday then,
Chow!!

No comments: