Tuesday, March 6, 2007

A Sigh of Relief...

Yes, I'm definitely sighing in relief that today the stock market rebounded! Was I a bit discouraged that thing started looking bleak right as I am delving into this thing? Of course!!! I am relieved that things are bouncing back. To be honest, I knew they would. I did not doubt it for a second!

I am several chapters into my book and just starting to get into the technical analysis chapters. How to read a chart. Specifically, a "candlestick" chart. I've fought it long enough. Now I guess I have to learn. I've determined that my style of trading, once I'm up and running, will be swing trading or someone who holds their stocks a few days, waiting to take the profit and move on to the next big thing. I work part time and currently have Mondays and Tuesdays off every week and then every other Friday off too. So this type of trading will work with my schedule.

I'm sorry this blog is not more exciting. It will get better, I promise!! I think I might put a sell order in for my PRW stock that is not doing that great. If I break even, I'll be happy! Then I will buy into something that is moving better, maybe testing my charting abilities. Just to humor you, here is my watch list:
DMGI
OPBL
MLSS
CYTR
OFI
CSUH
YTBL (I discovered this one, by the way, back when it was like $2.00something and then shot upwards of like $18.00!!!)
ITLI

So that is all for now. Mostly I'm thankful the market is heading back up and giving me faith in all things good in the world.

No comments: