Monday, March 12, 2007

Dazed and Confused

Well, this is harder then I thought. I am trying to get a handle one things. I am all over the place!! I need some specific direction and did get some today from my good friend. I seem to have a bit of ADD when studying stocks. I look at one thing and then start looking at something else and then before you know it, I'm all off track! So here is my focus:
I go to stockcharts.com and look at the scan of the new 52 week highs. Then I find stocks within my price range and study them closer. I am looking at the SMA using 10 and the EMA using 30. Mostly with the period at 3 months. Then I check the MACD and finally the Bollinger Bands. If all of this looks screamingly good, then I investigate further. I look at news, historical data/prices and whatever else I can find. I also go to Google Blog Search and check out anyone else who might be talking about this in their blog and find out why.

So tonight my studies included the following: CIMT, CMGI, LSPN, NSSI, RPTN, RYQG, WITM and ZROS. I really like WITM. I'm going to follow that one and see what happens. With the recent time change I'm a bit fuzzy so off to bed!

1 comment:

THEMARKETGIRL said...

You go girl. I have been doing this for 7 tears and still have not figured it out. I look at the exponential moving average and volume.,have been trading Crox. Usually try to find 5 and just watch them. Also have live charts from e signal which helps a lot.