Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Homework

Well, I know I have not posted in about a week but I've been busy doing my homework. I just took an online class this morning at the Better Trades school. I took the class called Trend Trading and it is taught by Markay Latimer who told us she started with about $2000 and in a little under 2 years had turned it into over 2 million dollars! She is a strict analytical (can you say CHARTS) trader and most of this lesson goes over basic Candlestick charts and focuses on using trend lines and moving averages to buy and sell. She also covers some price patterns such as the Wedge and Rectangle and explains what these mean.

I found the class easy to follow and was able to understand everything she said for the most part. She did get into options and contracts and I have yet to venture there so did get a bit lost but the basic concepts she taught could be applied to standard stock purchases as well.

And on a bright note, PRW was soaring today for no reason I can determine as of yet! I am poised to sell. I'd like to get my initial investment back and move on to something better! Stay tuned to see what happens!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lots of Good information in your post, I favorited your blog post so I can visit again in the future, Thanks.