Monday, May 7, 2007

Tagged!

Okay, I was "tagged" and I feel very honored! The tagger was Muddy at Green on the Screen and here are my answers:

My Five Obsessions -
1. The Internet & Email
2 Shopping
3. Entrepreneurship Opportunities (currently my website Stones on String and trading!)
4. Family and Friends
5. hmmmm....toss up between exercising and iced peppermint mochas from Starbucks...

Five Reasons Why I Blog-
1. I have a lot to say!
2. I love reading others blogs
3. Generate more publicity to my website
4. It is my trading journal
5. Not many women traders so my goal is to learn and then share with other women the secrets of my success!

Now apparently I tag 5 other bloggers. To be honest, I'm not sure if 5 people even read MY blog so hopefully they will get in on the game!
1. Shopoholics Anonymous (one of the first blogs I followed regularly)
2. Suburban Bliss (funny and real life)
3. Boogsters's Blog (inspired me from the get go!)
4. Perez Hilton (I'm shamelessly plugging this celebrity gossip blog. Love it!)
5. Trader X (seems like a nice guy and an awesome technical trader!)

Today, by the way, I bought 150 shares of BKHM at 2.39 and as it ended the day with a gain I will consider it a success. I'm treating it as a swing trade and the reason I bought it is that it showed up on my stock scan under "bullish engulfing" candlestick for Friday, May 4th. It's chart looked good.
It had some good news and volume quickly increased after the opening bell this morning. I watched it a bit and then bought some. I tried to buy more but my Scottrade account would not let me. I still do not understand why. Something about maintenence or ??? Who knows but very frustrating!

Does anyone know the best way to post stock charts on their blogs? THANKS!

No comments: