Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Real quick...

Just wanted to say hello. I rarely post on a Wednesday. My holdings are all still in SWEB, OPBL and CVM. So nothing new. I'm watching OPBL like a hawk though. Waiting for that one bit of good news that will spike it so I can sell it. I feel fairly sure it will happen.

In the meantime I sit and wait. And work my two day jobs. Oh, but one is actually a "night job" as I only work there 1 night a week for the clothing discount!! Which, I might add, is 40% and that is huge when you are a fashionista like myself and have a teenage daughter AND a somewhat fashionable husband as well! The store has both men's and women's clothing. So I fell into that job almost accidentally (does anything really happen accidentally?). And I make and sell jewelry. I am working part time at a major food processing company AND I am trying to learn the stock market. In between, I'm just a mom, wife, friend, daughter, sister.......!!!

Okay, well after 2 big glasses of wine I think I need to hit the sack. I would apologize for that except look what I cover in a day! I deserve a big glass of wine! (or two).

Bye!

No comments: